www.greenemassagetherapy.com/page5.phpThe benefits of massage therapy techniques are extensive:
- Reduces stress and chronic pain
- Alleviates stiff joints and sore muscles
- Increases circulation to the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems
- Increases flow of oxygen and nutrients to tissues
- Flushes metabolic toxins from body
- Improves joint & muscle function & flexibility
- Prevents injuries from re-occurring
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves posture
- Increases energy levels
- Increases body awareness
- Improves quality of sleep
- Promotes overall sense of a health, relaxation and well-being .
MASSAGE THERAPY is known for "kneading" away tension and relieving pain in muscles that are injured, overextended or in spasm. As the "kneading" improves blood circulation, it increases the flow of oxygen & nutrients to the irritated tissues. The build-up of metabolic toxins is "flushed" away and the swelling, and pain is reduced. Muscles heal naturally to become stronger, healthier and more flexible. Feel good all over relief.
If you have questions about massage therapy techniques, or would like to speak to the therapist, contact Mark in Naples, FL: 239.495.7707
Contact Mark Greene, LMT: Mark@GreeneMassageTherapy.com
7 days a week by appointment. In the privacy of your home. Eve appointments available.
239-495-7707 * 239-595-6474 (cell)